Setting up the Heatmiser Neo Google Home Action
With Heatmiser Neo & Google Home you can use the Google Assistant to control your heating system.
Our Heatmiser Neo Action on Google Home links your Heatmiser Neo system to your Google Assistant.
In order for your Heatmiser Neo to work with Google Home, you need to connect your Heatmiser account with your Google account, this gives permission to Google to interact with your Heatmiser System.
How do I connect to Google Home?
- Open Home Control in your Google Home app side menu
- Press the + button
- Search for Heatmiser Neo and tap the Action
- Link to your Heatmiser Neo account by entering your Heatmiser Login details
- If your details were not recognised or you have forgotten what they are, please perform a password reset in your Heatmiser App, but remember that this will change the details you will need to use when logging in via the Heatmiser App.
What commands are possible?
Here are some examples of what you can do with Google Home and Heatmiser Neo
- “Ok Google, set the temperature in the living room to 23 degrees”
- “Ok Google, turn off the heating in the basement”
- “Ok Google, increase the temperature in the bedroom by 1 degree”
- “Ok Google, turn off all thermostats”
- “Ok Google, what’s the temperature in the kitchen?”
- “Ok Google, turn on the table light?”
- “Ok Google, what’s the set temperature in the living room?”
Google Home currently supports English (U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia), French, German, and Japanese.
- How much does Google Home cost to use? Google Home is a free service, you don’t pay Google or Heatmiser to use this service.
- What is Google Assistant? Google Assistant is the voice assistant that you use to interact with your Heatmiser Neo system. Google Assistant is available in Google Home on Android devices and as a standalone app in iOS