We value the help of the cyber security community in helping us maintain our high security standards. You can report any suspect vulnerabilities related to our products or services.
- Email your findings to us using the Vulnerability Report Form on this page.
- Do not engage in attacks against 3rd parties, social engineering, denial of service attacks or spamming or causing other nuisance to other users.
- Provide proof of concept so that we are able to reproduce the vulnerability.
- Do not abuse the vulnerability
- Do not share details of the vulnerability until it has been resolved.
- Respond with 24 hours to any submitted report
- Provide an update within 5 days with an initial report
- Ensure the details of the submitting party remain confidential and not shared with 3rd parties, unless required in order to do so comply with legal obligations
- Resolve all submitted reports as quickly as possible
- Heatmiser do not operate a bug bounty