Heatmiser Neo works with IFTTT
With the Heatmiser IFTTT Channel, your Heatmiser Neo is even better connected…
The Heatmiser IFTTT Channel connects your Heatmiser Neo System to your favourite Apps and Devices. IFTTT allows you to create Applets that consist of a single trigger and multiple actions.
Put simply, If this trigger occurs, make these action(s) happen.
In order for your Heatmiser Neo to work with IFTTT, you need to connect your Heatmiser Account with your IFTTT Account, this gives permission to IFTTT to control your Heatmiser System.
How do I connect to the Heatmiser Channel
- Search Heatmiser on IFTTT
- Go into the Heatmiser Channel
- Press Connect
- Login using your Heatmiser Neo Account username and password.
- IFTTT will authenticate your details and if successful will pass you back to the IFTTT App.
- If your details were not recognised or you have forgotten what they are, please perform a password reset in your Heatmiser App, but remember that this will change the details you will need to use when logging in via the Heatmiser App.
- How much does IFTTT cost to use? IFTTT have a free and a Pro plan – see here for a comparison. Heatmiser don’t charge you anything to use this integration.
- What is a Trigger? A trigger is something that you have setup in IFTTT to be the cause of an action. So, when it rains, when its sunset, every day at 09.00
- What is an Action? An action is the result of the Trigger. Turn on the Light, Turn the heating Off.
- How many Triggers and Actions can 1 recipe have? You can have 1 Trigger and multiple Actions.
The Heatmiser IFTTT Channel “Triggers”
- Temperature rises above
- Temperature drops below
- neoHub enters Home Mode
- neoHub enters Away Mode
The Heatmiser IFTTT Channel “Actions”
- Set Temperature Hold
- Cancel Temperature Hold
- Turn on neoPlug
- Turn off neoPlug
- Set Temperature
- Boost Timer
- Set Away Mode
- Set Home Mode
- Set Standby Mode
- Cancel Standby Mode
- Run Profile