Setting up the Alexa Smart Home Skill
Setting up the Smart Home Skill
How do I connect to my Neo system to the Alexa Smart Home Skill?
- Open your Alexa app
- In the menu, select Skills
- Search for the “Heatmiser Neo Smart Home” skill
- Select Enable
- Login to your Heatmiser Neo account (you must be the master owner – shared users will not work)
- Select the location to link if you have more than one location in your Heatmiser app
- Press Done
- Press Discover devices
- You can now place each of your Neo devices into a room that you have setup in your Alexa app
For more information on using the Alexa app, click here
Here are some examples of what you can do with the Heatmiser Neo Alexa Smart Home Skill.
- “Alexa, set the temperature in my living room to 23 degrees please”
- “Alexa set the Living Room Thermostat to Off”
- “Alexa set the Living Room Thermostat to Heat”
- “Alexa, turn on the table light?”
Our Alexa Smart Home Skill currently supports English (U.S., U.K)
- How much the Alexa Smart Home cost to use? Alexa is a free service, you don’t pay Amazon or Heatmiser to use this service.
- What is Alexa? Alexa is the voice assistant that you use to interact with your Heatmiser Neo system. Alexa is available in the Amazon Alexa devices and as standalone apps on both Android & iOS.