Google Home & Heatmiser Neo – Smart Heating Control
Heatmiser Neo has been designed to offer multi zone smart control for most heating systems, including radiators, electric and water underfloor heating.
Google Home support adds great connectivity to an already feature rich solution. Check out more about Heatmiser Neo here.
Google Home speakers enable users to speak voice commands to interact with services through Google’s intelligent personal assistant called Google Assistant.
The Heatmiser neoHub offers unrivalled system type support, from electric & water underfloor heating, conventional radiator systems as well as hot water and towel rails.
This support differentiates us from the competition and has made Neo the preferred choice for many equipment manufacturers, installers and end users.
Here are some examples of what you can do with Google Home and Heatmiser Neo
- “Ok Google, set the temperature in the living room to 23 degrees”
- “Ok Google, turn off the heating in the basement”
- “Ok Google, increase the temperature in the bedroom by 1 degree”
- “Ok Google, turn off all thermostats”
- “Ok Google, what’s the temperature in the kitchen?”
- “Ok Google, turn on the table light?”
- “Ok Google, what’s the set temperature in the living room?”
Google Home currently supports English (U.S., U.K., Canada, Australia), French, German, and Japanese.